“VRSKA PRESS” company was founded in 1984. as a family company. We are engaged in research and development, engineering, design and production of:
- Rotary joints
- Mechanical seals
- Graphite slide bearings
- Special graphite products and
- Custom made product
“Vrska Press” is an innovative company, registered as research-production center at the Ministry of Science and Technological Development of Republic of Serbia.
“Vrska Press” has 8 patents.
“Vrska Press” has the Certificate of ISO standard 9001:2015.
At the moment “Vrska Press” owns three companies, one in Serbia, second in Hungary and the third in Egypt.
All products are the result of our own design and technical solution. They are created in our engineering and development section.
Years of rotary joint and mechanical seal development resulted in a production of a large range of standard and special purpose products.
OUR MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION NETWORK
We sell our products through agents and distributors in the following countries: Sweden, The Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Egypt, South Africa, Bangladesh and the Balkan Countries.
YOUR INOVATIVE PARTNER
The company’s manager
Engineer Vrska Daniel
“VRSKA PRESS” company produces a wide range of mechanical seals, rotary joints and graphite products. Our products are usually incorporated in new equipment and during the service of the equipment as well. Therefore, our company has an obligation to provide only high-quality products to our customers and according to that the quality politics of “VRSKA PRESS” are:
- Realization of all user requirements and expectations by offering high quality products, short time of delivery and competitive prices.
- Increasing profit by lowering costs and introducing new products.
- Developing a good partner relationship with our customers and suppliers.
- Employee motivation through increasing their material and spiritual satisfaction.
- Constant training of employees and keeping a high level of their professional competence.
- Protection and preservation of the working and living environment.
- Alignment of the quality management system with the requirements of the SRPS ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Constant quality improvement of the management system.
- In comply with relevant national and international laws, regulations and rules.